Any Victoria Home Inspector can perform a basic home inspection and give you a written report. And for the most part, that is exactly what they do.
But a Home Inspector from Meadowvale is the only one who can give you
- a comprehensive home inspection,
- an underground oil tank scan, and
- a perimeter drain check
in just one visit! Because we use our own ground penetrating radar unit and CCTV drain camera, you never need to call anyone else, and you never have to wait for results. And we always use unmarked vehicles to protect the privacy of both buyers and sellers.
Call Meadowvale Home Inspection Services, and let our Home Inspector
help you make your decision with confidence.
- Pre-Purchase Home Inspections for Buyers;
- Pre-Listing Home Inspections for Sellers;
- 2-5-10 New Home Warranty Inspections;
- Home Maintenance Inspections.
- We use our own ground penetrating radar (GPR) unit.
- GPR is the most reliable way to find underground oil tanks.
- Scan can be done at the same time as the rest of the inspection.
- No waiting or need to call anyone else.
- We use our own CCTV camera to inspect your perimeter drains.
- Collapsed drain tiles? Roots or other debris causing blockages?
- See any problems on the color monitor.
- Again, no need to contact another company and wait for results.
We now have an image gallery with pictures from some of our recent home inspections.
Included with Every Home Inspection:
Click the images below for sample pages plus sample newsletter (also free)
Home Inspections for Buyers and Sellers:
Buyer’s Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
When you purchase a home, you want to be sure you know exactly what you are buying. Most homeowners are honest, and don’t try to hide defects in their homes. However, homeowners are often unaware of problems. You should never rely on the seller’s Property Condition Disclosure Statement to include everything you would want to know about the condition of the property. A report from an experienced and knowledgeable home inspector is essential to be sure you are fully aware of the condition of the home.
Seller’s Pre-Listing Home Inspection:
If you are selling your home, you want to get the best price possible, in the shortest time possible. Few things are more frustrating than receiving a new lower offer, or even having a sale fall apart completely as a result of the buyer’s inspection.
Often the defects discovered by home inspectors could have been dealt with inexpensively and quickly had you been aware of them. A pre-listing inspection will help prevent surprises that could affect the sale. You will know in advance what any buyer’s inspection is likely to reveal, and negotiations with the buyer are more likely to reach a successful conclusion.
“What to Expect from a Home Inspection” – Consumer Protection BC
The Safe Home Book
Over 200 pages free download
For more information or to book a home inspection, call Meadowvale – your best choice for a Victoria Home Inspector.
Meadowvale Home Inspection Services is committed to ensuring the privacy and safety of all our clients. Your home inspector will arrive on site in an unmarked vehicle and no information will ever be released to a third party without your prior consent. In addition, all internet communication between a user and Meadowvale is served over a secure HTTPS connection.